Friday, July 17, 2009

San Felipe Weather...The Heat Is Turned Up!

San Felipe Weather...The Heat Is Turned Up!

The last few days have been the warmest of season. This morning as I settled into Weather Central the chair in my outdoor office was, shall we say warm. I took a quick glance at the weather gear preparing to do the morning report when...jeez it's 103 already. Fortunately the humidity was reasonable so it took awhile to register the 103 against my skin. Had the humidity been high I would have been knocked back into my Casa with my glasses fogged up wondering what hit me.

103 and comfortable humidity ...I can live with that, but my computer couldn't. 103 seemed to breach some threshold that my computer hasn't fessed up to in the past. Several attempts to boot the machine resulted in self preservation for the machine which promptly shut itself down,...three times in a row.

I learned an number of things from hot weather today.
1. Computers are smarter than us and refuse to work when it is 103 degrees.
2. Air Conditioning is a wonderful thing.
3. Having a forced day off due to mechanical failure isn't that bad..(as long as it isn't your Air Conditioner...(when you live in Baja)
4. The movie "War of the Roses" is not a good date movie.
5. "War of the Roses" isn't as funny as it was the first time.

Weather...Hot
Forecast...more of the same.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment